Ear candling, also called ear coning or thermal-auricular therapy, is an alternative medicine practice claimed to improve general health and well-being by lighting one end of a hollow candle and placing the other end in the ear canal.
Duration: 30min Cost: 10,000 Ks
- Clears wax and debris from the ear canal
- Relieves pressure from behind the eardrum
- Sharpens mental functions, vision, hearing, taste and colour perception
- Eases earache, headache and sinus pressure, allergies
- Relaxation from the negative charge of the herbal smoke
- Acts as a catalyst to clear nerve endings and promote healing